Our Mission Statement
Maanda Anishinaabemowin ezhi-anishinaabemying.
This language we speak is our way of being Anishinaabe.
Aabideg wii-bemewidooying Anishinaabemowin wii-niigaanziigdaaming.
We must carry our language forward to be leaders and help one another.
Aabideg aasigaabwitaagewin wii temigak wii-mino-maajishkaaying.
It is necessary to have support if we are to grow in a good way
- To promote the teaching and development of Anishinaabe language and cultural pride
- To provide Anishinaabe language services
- To facilitate Anshinaabe language programs with communities and organizations
- To promote the development of opportunities for the people to regain and retain the Anishinaabe language in co-operation with Anishinaabe language foundations, organizations, communities, groups and individuals
- To establish learning centers to facilitiate the educational purposes of Anishinaabemowin Teg