Closes December 31, 2019
The theme of the conference is Ka’gaanjdaa’aanaa Anishinaabemowin – Niigaan-izhiwidoodaa Anishinaabemowin / Moving Forward in the Language.
This year a group of invited elders will offer a set of workshops in Anishinaabemowin only and Anishinaabemowin Teg would like to encourage presenters to do at least half of their presentation entirely in Anishinaabemowin. All presentations related to our topic are welcome, but we strongly encourage presenters who are not able to do a major portion of their presentation in Anishinaabemowin to partner with speakers and teachers to plan and practice ways to be sure the language is a major part of your presentation. Please let us know if you need help finding someone in your area or would like help with your presentation. Aambe Anishinaabemodaa!
- 250 word Abstract explaining your program.
- 75 word Bio of Individuals or Group Presenting.
- Indicate the fluency level required for attendees:
- Level 1 – Beginner or Introductory
- Level 2 – Intermediate
- Level 3 – Advanced
- 2 presentations will be required.
- All workshops will be limited to one hour with 15 minutes for Q & A
- Average presentation size is 50 participants. Presenters must provide any handouts or send documents for posting to the website.
- Presenters will be informed if they have been selected by January 15, 2020